YOGA & HEALTH
- At Mysore Yoga Paris we are dedicated to passing on Ashtanga Yoga in the traditional way called Mysore Style, as taught by Shri K Pattabhi Jois in Mysore, India.
- Yoga Plus is a place for relaxation, enjoyment, discovery and personal growth. Offering Ashtanga Yoga plus other body and mind related disciplines, it is set in one of the most dramatically beautiful and unspoiled spots on earth.
- Our yoga classes in Glasgow City Centre have been around for a while. We’re a yoga studio that likes to keep it real and experts at making you feel good.
- Glasgow’s first Yoga Centre and Chiropractic Clinic supported alongside other Complementary Health disciplines.
- Ashtanga Yoga Glasgow is run by Cathy Moran – a KPJAYI Level 2 authorised ashtanga teacher. Classes are taught in the tradition of Sri K. Pattabhi Jois.
- A unique retreat space, surrounded by nature, in the southside of Glasgow, supporting wellbeing, creativity and community.
- The oldest surviving swimming club in Britain, including facilities such as a pool, gym, sauna, natural therapies and Turkish suite.
- Move better.Look better.Feel better. The Movement Studio, the Glasgow destination for Yoga, Pilates, Massage, Gyrokinesis & Gyrotonic.
ARTS, DANCE & CULTURE
- One of the National Dance Agencies for Scotland, Dance House belongs in Glasgow. Dance House aims to inspire and celebrate the potential for dance in everyone by supporting the professional dance sector; offering an exciting and diverse programme of classes for all ages and abilities; and developing an extensive education and outreach programme.
- Get the low-down on culture, art, sport and events in Glasgow. Info about museums, galleries, communities and young people, for residents and visitors.
- Modern riverside arts venue with 2 performance spaces, rehearsal facilities and a bistro/bar.
- We offer twice monthly open improvisation jams, classes and workshops in Glasgow, coordinated by Penny Chivas and Laura Gonzalez and in association with Dance House Glasgow. We are normally located at Kinning Park Complex and the Centre for Contemporary Arts.
- Flamencotribe was formed in 1999 to provide flamenco dance classes, workshops and educational dance programmes for dance organisations, individuals and community groups, throughout central Scotland.
- Hopscotch Theatre Company has been entertaining young people in Scotland with fun and educational theatre performances for more than 18 years.
- We Dance will take you on a trip of a lifetime… with a twist and maybe a shimmy! A unique experience to watch, listen, play and explore the four corners of the dance floor. For children aged 0-4 and their grown-ups.
- Barrowland Ballet (formerly known as Gilmore Productions) is the Glasgow based company led by choreographer Natasha Gilmore. The company devises, distributes and promotes dance theatre creations, films, and undertakes specific commissions in professional and community settings.
- multi-disciplinary visual art, design and performance work created by Brian Hartley.
- Jon Keliehor’s music bridges cultures, creating links between percussion instruments from around the world, Indonesian gamelan, and experimental domains.
West College Scotland
- West College Scotland offers practical training solutions for today’s competitive and fast moving commercial environment.
- The Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama (RSAMD) is the UK’s only provider of conservatoire level education in music, drama and dance, and one of very few globally.
- Arts Development works with partners across Inverclyde and beyond to develop arts projects, events and opportunities. Our vision is for the arts to be recognised as vital to the daily life of all who live in, work in, or simply visit Inverclyde.